1.Watch the following video about Renewable Energies.
2. The next step is to download the video and open it with Subtitle Edit. To learn how to use the programme, you can watch or read a tutorial on the following links:
3. Now, using Subtitle Edit, add Catalan subtitles with the help of the video transcript that
your teacher will give you.
Very important for a better result!!!
- Remember to follow the rules and criteria of subtitling. You can find some information about it on the following link.
- Your Catalan translation must sound natural and you should avoid word-by-word (literal) translation. Try to get the sense and meaning first!
4. Once you’ve finished, send your srt.files (that will be generated by the programme) to
firstname.lastname@example.org for assessment. Don't forget to include the names of the members of your group.